So since the info about me post a few things have happened.
We had our first snowfall and snowstorm, the snow only last about a day or two. My Senators (NHL team) are not doing to well but with any major overhaul it will take some times to get into a groove. Lisa’ job got extended till the end of January till the government decides if her department needs to do a re-organization. I found out my aunt and new uncle will be coming up for Christmas so it will be nice to see them. Our Puppy Oreo is doing well, hyper as ever and doesn’t have an off switch lol.
I got a few days off next week so looking forward to that, maybe catch up on some sleep and watch some movies I’ve been meaning to see. Work is Work, The busy days are crazy and the slow days make me want to jump off a cliff. My parents are leaving on the 18th for another cruise, hopefully they get me another bottle of tequila, 2 bottles just isn’t enough :)
That’s about all that’s new here, nothing exciting happening as far as I know but any major changes will be posted on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment